The Bell Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions 11.2023
The Bell are collaborating with Tart London to give one lucky winner the ultimate prize: a one night stay at The Bell in Charlbury and lunch at Wild by Tart in London for two people, as well as a hamper brimming with treats from Daylesford Farm & Wild By Tart.
1. The Prize Draw is a chance to win one prize for two people: a one-night stay at The Bell in Charlbury, lunch at Wild by Tart in London as well as a Daylesford Organic and Wild By Tart hamper. The Bell one-night stay is subject to availability and must be booked through the General Manager. Lunch at Wild by Tart includes 2-3 courses with a welcome drink plus a bottle of wine to share chosen by sommelier. Both redeemable between January & March 2024. The prize excludes add-ons, subsistence and travel costs. All Additional expenses outside of the competition prize will be charged at a normal rate.
2. The Prize Draw period begins on the date of the Instagram post and closes on 17th November 2023 (“Closing Date”). Late entries will not be accepted.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter via the competition post on Instagram. The winner must have liked the post, follow by accounts (@thebellcharlbury and @wildbytart) with additional entries for comments & tags.
5. The winner will be drawn at random as soon as reasonably practical following the Closing Date.
6. The Prize is awarded ‘as is’ with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No substitution or transfer is permitted, the prizes are non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative to the prize.
7. The winner will be notified via private message from The Bell Charlbury Instagram account. The Bell reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the winner cannot be contacted within a period of 5 days (which shall be in the sole discretion of The Bell).
8. The Prize Draw is open to individuals aged 18 years or over, must reside in the UK and cannot be employees of Daylesford Stays, Daylesford Organic, Bamford, Wild by Tart or their immediate families.
9. Entries into the Prize Draw through agents or third parties will be invalid.
10. The Bell or Wild by Tart are not responsible for the winners failure to claim the prize within the competition deadline.
12. Entrants accept that, if they win, The Bell and Wild by Tart will have the right to use their name and country of residence for the purposes of announcing the winner. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw.
13. The decision of The Bell and Wild by Tart is final and binding in all matters relating to this Prize Draw.
14. The prize winners’ name only (no further details will be provided) may be obtained by written request by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Prize Draw address up to 30 days after the Closing Date.
15. By entering the draw you consent to our processing of your information for the purposes of the Prize Draw.
16. By deciding to enter into the Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledge and agree that neither The Bell, Wild by Tart nor Instagram shall be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering the Prize Draw.
18. The Prize Draw is organized and promoted The Fox at Oddington LLP, whose registered office is at 43 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7BG and operates The Fox and The Bell including food and beverage sales, accommodation and events with the Site(s) (please do not send entries to this address).
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.